- Ask your child to go and find 5 items in your house that are GREEN! *Following Directions
- Talk about the 5 items they found and what we do with them. For example: A green pepper is for putting on our salad. *This helps with Oral Language
- Have your child draw a picture of each object. *This is a small motor activity
- Have your child try to write the first letter of each object next to their picture. *Letter Sounds
- Send a picture of their work to someone in the family or their teacher and wish them a Happy St. Patrick’s Day! *This will make someone’s day!
Cotter Early Childhood Center